Welcome to the starting point of your energy efficiency strategy.
EcoCOOL® is the product that will allow you to save money and energy, whilst reducing your carbon footprint. It is an award-winning synthetic catalyst used worldwide by companies like McDonald’s and Bimbo that is saving thousands of dollars in electricity costs. It is time for you to reduce your excessive spending on cooling services, by adding this single product to your cooling system which will reduce oil fouling, thereby making your heat exchange process more efficient from day one.
Including EcoCOOL® in your energy efficiency strategy will allow your company to start saving money the same day it is introduced, because your cooling equipment will use less energy from the very moment you start it up and it will continue to do so during its normal operation. The most immediate result will be on your electricity bill, making it apparent that the equipment was previously wasting power.
As you decide to use EcoCOOL®, the economy of your company will thank you, as well as the environment. This reduction in electricity usage will translate into a reduction in the dollars spent on it. As for the environment, every single saving in power consumption means saving precious natural resources like oil, natural gas and coal. As we lower our electricity consumption we can reduce the amount of mining and drilling for the materials that are basic to electricity production. Really simple measures can deliver big and important benefits for your own economy and for the environment at the same time.
EcoCOOL® Introduction from EcoCOOL on Vimeo.
EcoCOOL®: A Product That Aces The “Too Good To Be True” Test
- EcoCOOL® is an engineered synthetic formula, designed specifically to improve operational performance and restore lost efficiency to refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- It delivers significant and measurable fuel/KWh savings and/or valuable processing benefits through reduced cooling times.
- Cost savings can be achieved across the refrigerated products supply chain, including pre-cooling, storage, transportation and retail.
- It is installed once and lasts for the life of the system.
- It is a non-toxic, non-hazardous, ‘green’ technology.
- It reduces energy consumption.
EcoCOOL®‘s Unique Product Composition:
- The Primary Catalyst.
- Improves efficiency of heat exchange by removing oil fouling.
- The Secondary Catalyst.
- Causes refrigerant to evaporate at a lower temperature.
- Creates cooler air flow from the supply air outlet.
- System reaches set-point more quickly, decreasing equipment run time.
- The Advanced Lubricant Agent.
- Mixes with existing compressor oils and improves lubricity by 54%. (SAE test results)
Efficiency improvements create large fuel/KWh savings, or valuable reductions in product processing times.